The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Monday, August 02, 2004

Don't You Hate Pants?

Hello and welcome to my humble blog. It's not much to look at yet, but that's what they said about Frank Stallone...and I think we all know how HE turned out. Anywhoski, this is my simple little site where I and You..."we", if you will...can bitch and moan and obsess over life's little quirks and idiosyncrasies. I'll keep you up to date with all of my problems, slip in some drama, some comedy, and which should all culminate in SEXY RESULTS. I'm still working on things around here, but stay posted. I'd like everyone to think of this place as their own personal "Cheers", and you all are Norm. I scream at you every time you waddle your fat ass through that door and get you drunk enough to go home and beat your wife into a coma. Sound good? Good. Then welcome once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home