The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Monday, November 13, 2006

This Post Will Most Likely Become Obsolete in a Few Hours...

Below is the alleged original trailer for Spiderman 3.

Catch it now before Sony lawyers take down this particular video from YouTube.

Personally, I like this one better. And most of the CGI is rough and in temp phase, but there's a couple of finished shots which I think are rather awesome, including the last segment.

Still, I'm not the biggest fan of Venom, nor of the idea of Sandman killing Uncle Ben, nor of bringing in Gwen Stacy NOW, and I just don't see how this movie can pack all this stuff in without going 6 hours long.

But, oh well...at least Thomas Haden Church is getting work. Plus Bruce Campbell allegedly has a cool cameo in this one. Groovy!



UPDATE: And it turns out, I was right. So they took that video off. For anyone else, if you just want to see an endless loop of the small amount of Venom footage from that trailer go here:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5673/eatparkerzc8.gif

And here's the Trailer - it's gonna keep jumping around, so I'll try and keep updating this site. It's like a wandering keg party, but instead of getting molested by the Captain of the Lacross Team, you get to see Topher Grace act like a badass! (I miss you, Scott -- call me!) :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5866757396576992173&q=spiderman+3+trailer&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home