The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

12 Days of Christmas Part Ocho - The Fighting Eighth!

I know this video has been everywhere, but I do enjoy a good "Why Does Matthew McConaughey Have his Shirt Off?" joke. Also, what's not to love about the often retarded looking Matt Damon ("MATT DAMON!") mocking the cyborg from Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation? Seriously, he had a mechanical leg in that movie. The fuck is up with that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mathew McConaughey. My mom asked me, Who is that? becuase she was was watching some news clip and my fastest response was, "He's great. He's just sort of in his own world. They found him stoned, banging bongo drums naked one night. I mean that's just great."

I don't know if I convinced her.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home