The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Frisky Dingo Thursdays!

Hey y'all!

So every Thursday I'm going to put up a new episode of Frisky Dingo thanks to the ingenious and thieving anonymous masses at YouTube.

I would encourage everyone to watch this show on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. It airs Sunday night, at 12:30 AM (EST). It's only about 15 minutes long, and it's some of the funniest television out there.

(QUICK NOTE: This episode is also available as a free iTunes download. Go here to start downloading this to your computer and/or iPod!)

So I hope you enjoy the first episode, and please be sure to leave comments letting me know what you think:

Part 1




Part 2


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so much to say...

1.) The guys who are twins and from USC Film School? Look a LOT like my cousin who went to USC Film School. That was just hysterical.
2.) I love that the chick doesn't utter anything but constipated noises until she whines "Do I dial 9?"
3.) I love that he has a kid. I also love the portrayal of single parenthood on this and Dr. Venture. It provides for such good entertainment to watch the relationship. Though Triana is much more adjusted than this little freak.
4.) Will the episodes be on YouTube?
5.) Oh and I love the quiet, slightly awkward elevator scene to the scene where he tells the employee he finds his wife attractive. At first I didn't know how I felt about his barren, skeletal look, but his personality won me over.

I want to marry him and have his two clawed babies. No, just kidding.

Maybe.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home