The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Frisky Dingo Thursdays - Ep. IV

Here's your newest weekly dose of Frisky Dingo deliciousness. I may start bumping up how often I post these shows. There are about 12 episodes in total (only 10 have aired, thus far), and I'd rather it didn't take 3 months to dole them out. Thoughts? Holla?

I kind of love Watley/Dread Lobster. But it'll always be Killface & Simon that keeps me coming back. Oh, mumbly quasi-British child character with talons! Cliched, I know, but somehow they make it fresh.

Here's an old article about the making of Frisky Dingo before the show came out. Clearly this show went through a TON of changes, or else they have a lot in store for the second season. But I obviously love the idea of George Lucas gorging himself on cheese. Brilliant!

Without further ado, I present Adult Swim's brilliant Frisky Dingo: Episode 4 "XPO"

Part 1





Part 2


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy that the women, sans the Geisha, have black eyes. That's classy.

Also, I wish I got a pep talk like that each day I had to go to work. I'd be so much more jazzed I tell you.

And I'm cool with you posting twice a week, though honestly, I sort of enjoy once a week because it makes me have to wait for the next episode, rather than spoil myself on two of them at a time. But that's just me. If I have too much of those at once, the little work I accomplish is officially out the window.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home