The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Frisky Dingo Thursdays - Episode 2!!!

(Check Out Episode 1 here.)

I really think this may be the best comedy on TV right now, beating out The Office and Scrubs. I do miss Venture Bros., though. But still - all of these characters are absolutely brilliant.

Plus I love the line from the rap "All That Jizz" that they have in this show "Tell Bill Maher I'm Comin For You!"

Now onto the exciting, continuing saga of Killface!

Part 1:



Part 2:



So enjoy, and let me know your thoughts! Holla!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me among the growing legions (hopefully) of Frisky Dingo fans. i didn't know you thought it was the best comedy on tv, damn. not sure i agree, but i do love it. favorite part: when simon gets upset and silently pushes his cereal bowl off the counter. gets me every time. killface is great. i hope he can steal someone's eyes so he's not blind anymore tho.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home