The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Hills May Have Eyes, but the MPAA Doesn't Have Brains

Here's the original poster for the new Hills Have Eyes 2 movie (as found on EatMyBrains):


I never saw the remake, and I really have no intention to see this movie. I'm sure it's gonna be horrible. So why am I showing it here, on my own lil slice of cyberspace? Because the MPAA doesn't want you to see it. They think it's too scary, or whatever reason - they have a problem with it. So they have ruled, on a whim, that it must be changed. So now THIS is what it looks like:


What the eff? At least in the other poster the person was alive, s/he had a fighting chance. This one, s/he appear to be dead. Or I guess since there are no body parts protruding from the sack, we can't assume it is a body. Wha-Wha-WHAAAAT?

Anyways, in the feeblest of protests, I now post up The Hills Have Eyes 2 poster as it should've been, and to ensure that everyone gets to see it and that the MPAA will soon wither and die in its impotency.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when the first remake came out of The Hills Have Eyes, my friend Robert from Maui, who was like a horror movie freak, went to see it. And he asks if I had seen it, and I of course said no, and ask him how it was. He says, and I'm doing my best to quote, "I tell you what. You take the 10 bucks you would have spent on that movie, put it down on the ground, light it on fire, strip off all of your clothes, and dance around it naked. You'll get more enjoyment out of that." So I don't know that you're missing anything by not seeing it.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home