The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Friday, January 12, 2007

Saddle Rash

Somehow I missed this one.

It was on Adult Swim and came from a lot of the same people from Home Movies, which is one of my all time favorite shows ev-ah.

It's called Saddle Rash, and it's pretty durn funny, although it does take a lil while to get going.

This show has got H. Jon Benjamin, Sarah Silverman, Mitch Hedberg, Waylon Jennings and Todd Barry amongst others in a hilarious and weird send up of westerns. I guess only a pilot was ever made/shown (especially following the deaths of Hedberg and Jennings - mayhaps a gypsy curse felled this project?).


But here it is - thanks YouTube!

Part 1




Part 2




Part 3


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I liked Saddle Rash. It was a tiny bit slow at first, but the narrator has such ridiculously random comments it's still entertaining. And overall I enjoyed hearing Todd Barry & Mitch Hedberg chit chat. They have such great voices.

And you're wrong about Supertramp. If I have to show up at your damn office lip synching it, I will dean. It's not logical, but I'll do it. (Hiyo!)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home