The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Saturday, December 23, 2006

12 Days of Christmas Part Elevensies - But What About Second Breakfast?

Huzzah! That is officially my nerdiest title of a post ever! Woo!

I want thank my family, my agent, all the people at Skywalker Ranch, and of course the big man - Jesus - most of all. We did it, Jesus!

Anywhoski, while the day draws nigh, here's another morsel to enjoy whilst celebrating the annual observation of the time you cried because you didn't get the Nintendo Power Glove ("It's so bad!")

This time it's an old and great cartoon by the genius that is Don Hertzfeldt called Rejected.

Enjoy!






My SPOON is too BIG!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris' cousin Josh showed this to us when we were back for the Christmas party and it was the running joke of the weekend. Not to mention when one of Chris' brothers, who shall remain nameless, went to hook up (dirty style) with a girl in the boiler room, Josh, Chris and I took it upon ourselves to crowd at the locked door and scream "My SPOON is too big! My SPOON is too BIG!" followed closely with "My anus is bleeding! For the love of God and everything holy, my ANUS IS BLEEDING!"

Ah. Christmas time. Filled with so much sparkling wonder.

Also, I showed this to Ali and she nearly collapsed from laughing. Her only comment was "This is completely absurd!"

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home