The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Friday, December 22, 2006

12 Days of Christmas Part X - Enter the Giant Moose!

Justin Timberlake (or JT as he likes to be referred to on the restraining order he put against me and Ashton Kutcher) usually has at least one good skit whenever he's on SNL. And this time is no exception. Although I think Saturday Night Live is offensively unfunny now - even despite losing the fat albatross of Horatio Sanz from around their neck - this little short made me laugh. And yes, this is the third "Digital Short" to become a viral video (After the the Epic - and eventually annoying - "Lazy Sunday" and then the "Natalie Portman Raps"). Although I don't think Andy Samberg is that funny over all, these shorts do occasionally highlight some sense of bein semi-witty. I still feel like the guy may be the walking equivalent of the Be Sharps - funny the first time, but each successful time it just makes you angrier and angrier. ANNNNNNNNYWHOSKI, with this bitch of a prologue out of the way, I give you the Holiday Themed SNL Digital Short with Andy Samberg, JT, Maya Rudolph, and some chick who may or may not be affiliated with Days of Our Lives.

Enjoy!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Arrested Development. But that's just a sidenote.

This was pretty good, I like the fun sized boxes that they used during more dance-related scenes. I wish they re-ran the old SNLs more often. Or that I had cable to watch said episodes.

It's all connected I tell you.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home