The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Monday, March 28, 2005

Somebody's Got a Case of the Mondays!

I've never had anyone say that to me. Although, at this point, thanks to Office Space, I would probably just laugh and beat up a fax machine. That's me, though; I'm a rebel, Dottie. I think the fact that I've been able to avoid office work for all my life MAY have something to do with it. Although, while working all of my other shiite jobs, I've heard many people say TGIF and variations on that. Which is okay by me as it conjures up images of Sasha Mitchell pining for "Danaburger". And of course, the Urkelbot. Ah, capricious youth...

So I'll put up another entry soon, but in the meantime -- Take this quiz!

Do it. What are you, scared, nancy boy? Just take the quiz! If you don't take the quiz, they'll have my legs broke. In all seriousness, Glamazon Shoe Diaries hipped me to this quiz, I took it and I must say that the results were rather interesting. Besides, it's just another tool of procrastination that helps you ease back into the shitstorm cubicle jungle, yes?

So take the quiz, holla back, and I'll write something much more interesting later.


"I don't know what I am. I don't know if I am or not." -- William Faulkner

8 Comments:

Blogger The Neurotic Monkey said...

Totally!

It killed his career. Sasha Mitchell actually was beginning a promising B-movie action hero career, based on the fact that he knew karate and was a black belt. A black belt who beat the crap out of his wife!

And then replaced him with Bronson Pinchot!?! the fuck? And Pinchot played some effeminate french dude...it just wasn't right.

Also, how come they never made any "Man from Atlantis" references on "Step by Step"? There were some "Three's Company" references, a couple of nods to "Dallas", but no "Man from Atlantis". That ain't right! Patrick Duffy needs to learn to REPRESENT!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Linds said...

I love it when I get idly referenced in other people's blogs. You rule, cutie.

Mine was freaky accurate in ways, but I think the way I presented it kinda gave away what was going to happen in the answers.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Dana Dana Dana Dana, you're drivin me insane-a sane-a sane-a sane-a."
-Cody's song for Dana

12:55 PM  
Blogger zgirl said...

It's pretty spooky if you have to send to 78 people!

8:36 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Ok, now it's Thursday so where are you??

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It must be a really bad case of the Mondays.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Price of Silence said...

The quiz was a little freaky, but it was also wrong about some things. It was fun, though.

1:09 AM  
Blogger --Robert-Campbell-- said...

Deanster.....Alright buddy, time to pick up our chin an write another post kiddo, k?.....it's next tuesday!.......wanna soda......

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home