The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Monday, May 02, 2005

Lincoln Blogs




Who knew that Honest Abe was such a creep?

Possible Captions for this photo:

A) "Stare into Lincoln's eyes! Let Lincoln swallow your soul!"

B) "Hey there, pretty lady. How you doin? Can't help but notice that a pretty lil thing like you is all alone. And I said to myself, 'Self', I said, 'you need to go over there and buy that girl a drink.' So how bout it?"

C) "Hello and welcome to Hell. Yes, I'm as surprised that I ended up here as you. If you follow me right into the foyer behind me, we'll get you all squared away."

D) "Fix my bow tie and I'll make sure to mention you in my Gettysburg Address. " winkwink

E) "Lincolnbot has arrived! Let all who fear me tremble in my presence!"

F) "Yes, I just farted. What are you going to do about it, Whitey?"

G) "Forgive my compromised sense of humour but I want to answer our host's question about who Jude Law is - he's one of our finest actors."

H) Dress up day at The Pirates of Caribbean ride in Disneyworld. "Yaargh! I be the Great Emancipator! Yaargh!"

I) "The theatre again, Mary? Fine. I said, 'FINE'!"

J) "I have a presidential boner with your name all over it."

K) "Okay, okay. Whoever stole my stove pipe hat -- just return it. No questions asked. That hat is integral to my look; without it I'm just some perv in a chinstrap."

L) "The penny! Go fuck yourself. No, it's too late -- don't try and tempt me with the five. That ship has sailed, my friend. Good day, sir. I BELIEVE I SAID 'GOOD DAY'!"





Submit your own. And be funny dammit, or I will hunt you down like the snivelling rats you are!

6 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

"Yeah, I'm lookin' at you. Soon my plot to destroy you will be set in motion, bwahahaha."

9:03 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

"That state dinner went right through me."

9:04 AM  
Blogger --Robert-Campbell-- said...

"I have lost control of my bowls"

5:50 PM  
Blogger --Robert-Campbell-- said...

"Yeah, this is the stink-eye, what?!"

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey boy...yous got a prurty mouth

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iiiiii'm not wearing any pants....you likey?

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home