The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Unfortunately, the Band of the Same Name Remains in Limbo



Good news!

It's been reported here that Arrested Development is coming back for a third season. My comrade in arms Agent Ichi first tipped me off -- but I was hesitant. But it has been confirmed and it better not turn out to be wishful thinking, or else I will cry "Havoc!" and let loose the dorks of war. Imagine wave after wave of nerds all grumbling and moaning from their asthma, shin splints, and poor vision laying siege to Fox Headquarters. Not a pretty sight. Funny, but not pretty.

Oh Frabjuous, Frabjuous Day! Calloo Callay!

(PS the title from the last post comes from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory when Augustus goes up into the pipes and pressure is building behind him.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"A 'never-nude'? I thought he just liked cutoffs."

9:50 AM  
Blogger --Robert-Campbell-- said...

Phew! Thank the Lord, I love that show! Especially the Mom and the Christian girlf!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home