The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Vaya Con Dios, Reducto!




It's been reported here that Stephen Colbert will leave The Daily Show to create his own "spin-off" show -- which is supposedly going to be a spoof of the Pundit Talking Head Show (Bill O'Reilly, Hardball, Hannity & Colmes, etc). I'm sure the show will be hilarious, but I will sorely miss "This Week In God". I hope Colbert will keep that bit in his lil show.

One of my favorite Colbert Moments:

While investigating allegations from a Christian Conservative group that certain orange juice ads promoted homosexuality, Colbert interviewed a member of GLAAD who happened to be a lesbian. In his concluding remarks, Colbert asked:

"If you're so good at being a lesbian -- then why are you turning me on?"


No word yet on how Colbert's shrink gun will factor into his new show.

1 Comments:

Blogger --Robert-Campbell-- said...

There was this other time (I believe it was Steven) he was talking to this guy that did a web site for the amish and fucked it up and lost them money or something and he was like:

"What about what you've done to the amish economy? How are they going to afford zippers or dolls with faces?"

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home