The Neurotic Monkey's Guide to Survival

"These STILL aren't my pants!"

Friday, November 11, 2005

What the Hell?? Two Posts in One Day?

Oh yes, true believers, it's a second post. Since I'm at home on Veterans' Day (thanks, Veterans, for the day off. Oh and for the whole fighting/dying for my freedom, that was pretty sweet, too), I've got some time to actually do some shtuff on mah blog. And I thought - let's put up some funny pictures for the folks at work!

Thanks to The Duchess, I have stumbled upon this site:http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/ It's a fun lil site, and also a great way to waste some time. Here's the ones I have come up with. For all those out there - hit up that site, and then email me the ones you've created and I'll put 'em up.

On with the signage!
















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would "Cum Feel the Noise" be too inappropriate?

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home